Home - Return to Previous Page
AirDog FP-100 2001-2010 Chevy Duramax Air/Fuel Separation System
This is the AirDog I FP-100 fuel system for the 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax 6.6L. This diesel lift pump mounts to the frame rail using the supplied sandwich plate mounting system. This system utilizes the factory suction port in the fuel module for suction and plugs into the factory fuel line on the pressure side to supply fuel to the CP3 injection pump. The return is sent back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This is one of the easiest fuel systems to install. This is a 100GPH (Gallon Per Hour) lift pump system. Check out our installation manual for a list of parts that are included with this kit.
- 2001-2004 GM 6.6L LB7 Duramax - Fuel System & Components - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2004.5-2005 GM 6.6L LLY Duramax - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2006-2007 GM 6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax - Fuel System & Components - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2007.5-2010 GM 6.6L LMM Duramax - Fuel System & Components - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H13.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 States on orders over $200.00
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!