Home - Return to Previous Page
AirDog II-4G, DF-100-4G 2001-2010 Chevy Duramax Air/Fuel Separation System
This is the AirDog II-4G DF-100 fuel system for the 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax 6.6L Diesel. This diesel lift pump mounts to the frame rail using the supplied sandwich plate mounting system. The suction side hooks up to the factory suction fitting in the fuel module. The pressure side connects directly to the factory injection pump feed line on the frame. The AirDog Air/Vapor return is sent back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This system is one of our easiest installations. Our Duramax kits usually see the largest performance gains as these trucks do not come with a lift pump from the factory. This is a 100GPH (Gallon Per Hour) lift pump system for stock fuel system trucks. Check out our installation manual for a list of parts that are included with this kit.
- 2001-2004 GM 6.6L LB7 Duramax - Fuel System & Components - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2004.5-2005 GM 6.6L LLY Duramax - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2006-2007 GM 6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax - Fuel System & Components - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2007.5-2010 GM 6.6L LMM Duramax - Fuel System & Components - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 27.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H13.0000” x L7.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 States on orders over $200.00
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!