Home - Return to Previous Page
AirDog II-5G, DF-220-5G 2001-2010 Chevy Duramax Air/Fuel Separation System
This is the AirDog II-5G DF-220 fuel system for the 2001-2010 Chevy Duramax. This diesel lift pump mounts to the frame rail using the supplied sandwich plate mounting system. A 5/8in draw straw is installed in the fuel tank to draw fuel to the pump. The pressure side connects directly to the factory 1/2in fuel line on the frame. The AirDog Air/Vapor return is sent back to the tank through the factory 1/2in” suction line once the module is modified. This is a 220GPH (Gallon Per Hour) lift pump system for heavily modified trucks (1000 HP and above). Check out our installation manual for a list of parts that are included with this kit.
- 2001-2004 GM 6.6L LB7 Duramax - Fuel System & Components - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2004.5-2005 GM 6.6L LLY Duramax - Fuel System - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2006-2007 GM 6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax - Fuel System & Components - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- 2007.5-2010 GM 6.6L LMM Duramax - Fuel System & Components - Lift Pumps & Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 23.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H13.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free ground shipping lower 48 States on orders over $200.00
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.